BR 950 This mini device detects groundwater and wells from long distances through the newly developed Long range Locator system at BR Systems.
When you turn on this device and choose the type of water to be detected, the device will start directing you towards the water pools in the area, through the front sensor guidance feature in the device, which is integrated with the visible radar signals technology on the screen in addition to the audio signal until it reaches you to the target center.
This device, through the automatic detection technology BUM, can connect you to potential targets in the area within a short time, If you are one of those searching for groundwater and underground artesian wells and looking for a modern and advanced exploratory device with a small size and easy to use, this device meets that and with a high detection speed.
We have developed and manufactured this device in a way that makes it among the most important reagents used among researchers and prospectors for underground water wells.
This device is powered by newly invented and developed technologies and software exclusive to BR Systems.
BR 950 Description
- This device works with the Long Range Locator, which specializes in detecting underground water accumulations from long distances
- This device has been updated and developed over the past years to create an accurate and integrated device that can deliver you to your targets in a short time
- A new shape, modern mechanical design, and a small size ideal for prospectors. It helps the prospector better to move and conduct underground water detection operations very quickly, and all the parts and accessories of the device all come in one bag of small size and weight that is more suitable for quick detection and exploration operations..
- Ease of use in any electronic product is the user’s first means of success. This product has been designed to be very easy to use, as most people can work on this device in an uncomplicated manner at all, in addition to ease and flexibility of operation.
- All the transmitted and received signals in this device have been studied and tested by BR Systems for many years, and we have relied on scientific and practical experiments on the ground, and this resulted in the issuance of a very accurate scientific device that can easily and quickly discover potential targets and stay away from 99% of all signals Phantom emanating from the soil.
BR 950 Features
- The device supports the detection system of groundwater and underground rivers and pools Long Range Locator. This device has been developed and supported with all modern technologies that enable the device to be a sophisticated detection method capable of detecting water points easily.
- Specialized to detect all types of groundwater and underground riverbeds and streams
- High speed in locating the surrounding water and making sure of it with high accuracy
- The device supports 6 international languages: English – French – German – Spanish – Arabic – Turkish
- The new BRF signal filtering system to filter the transmitting and receiving signals and avoiding any interference near the exploration site and focusing only on the real targets surrounding the place.
- The advantage of comprehensive discrimination between types of water / knowing the depths of the detected targets
- This system is equipped with the new 25 Power max sensor, which is compact and effective for detect targets from long distances with fast reception of the detected signal.
- B.U.M . automatic detection technology
- G.L.Y . Laser Guidance Technology
- Perfectly new and fashionable mechanical design and compact size
- Ease of handling the device / The method of working and using this device has been prepared in line with the majority of prospectors.
- The device is provided with modern and smart interfaces and operating programs, and shows the necessary alerts when needed, in addition to electronic guidance support that appears in the form of messages on the screen of the device.
- The device was provided with a modern, high-definition color screen that is suitable for all day and night operating times.
- Standard time for charging and use This product supports the quick charge feature / 3.5 hours charging / 20 hours continuous use
- The device supports vibration mode / device screen brightness control / device sounds level control
- The device screen supports the time clock and can be set based on the region + showing the percentage of the battery and the charging signal.
- A smart and easy-to-handle control panel that contains the keys and buttons of the device
- A hard plastic bag that is anti-dust and backed by reinforced sponge to keep the device.
Long Range Locator System (LRL)
BR systems has been working for the past ten years to develop and update Long Range Locator systems and to reach the best and most effective techniques in discovering groundwater through permanent experiments on the ground so that its products are always at the fore and most widely used among prospectors around the world.
The horizontal sensing technology (Long Range Locator) in the BR 950 PRO is based on scientific foundations and modern technologies that have been developed and designed by BR Systems recently, as it is characterized by accuracy and high efficiency in detecting potential targets in the surrounding area in a short time. The system chooses the type of water to be detected (fresh water – mineral water – salt water – all types of water) and the device will automatically start directing you towards the strongest water points in the area until it connects you to the target center in a short time.
This system is characterized by the speed of tracking targets from long distances of up to 2000 m, and this is done with high accuracy and correct orientation. It can also work in all types of different terrains and on all types of soil, whether arid or wet.
(BRF) New frequency filter technique :
This device is equipped with a new technology to filter the transmitted and received signals BRF to maintain a precise and pure signal away from any interference caused by ground radiation emanating from the rocks and the natural mineral interference in the soil. Determining the real targets in the area with great accuracy and staying away from any mineralization or radiation present in it, and this also enables the device to be used in all rugged areas and different terrain at all times.
Long range locator system features :
- The possibility of determining the quality of the water to be detected before starting the search and restricting other types of water
- The depth of the device reaches 950 m underground with the ability to determine the maximum depth to be reached
- The maximum search range is 2000 circular meters with the possibility of selection on several levels
- This device is supported by B.U.M . automatic detection technology
- The system supports radar signals on the screen that show that the system is in use and running
- The system supports audio technology accompanying the radar signals on the screen.
- Addition of the laser guidance technology G.L.Y to the system, which in turn shows the user the direction of the target and guides him until reaching the target center
- The possibility of changing the frequency from -25 Hz to + 25 Hz and this technology is more useful for users who have worked on the device for a longer period
- List of targets detected by the system: fresh water – mineral water – salt water – all types of water at one time
- The possibility of controlling the change of the required maximum depth from 25 m up to 950 m based on the user’s desire
- The possibility of controlling the change of the front range of the detection from 100 m up to 2000 m circular based on the user’s desire.
BR 950 Technical Specifications
|Screen||4.3 inch display with a resolution of 480 x 272 pixels / 16.7 million colors / brightness of 400 cd|
|Battery||Li-ion battery – 7800 mAh – V 3.7 / 20 continuous working hours|
|Battery charging hours||3.5 hours|
|Device charger specifications||USB charger with Type-C 18w|
|Languages||English – French – German – Spanish – Turkish – Arabic|
|Bag dimensions||530mm x 400mm x 228mm|
|Total weight in the bag||5030 grams approx.|
|The main unit of the device||830 gWeight when assembled|
|Weight of the device when fully installed||1.000 kg|
|Operating temperature||from -20 to +55 degrees Celsius|
|Storage temperature||from -10 to +40 degrees Celsius|